Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Vader Fired.

Paddock put out to pasture as slumping Sens suffer silly setback against a beleaguered Boston Bruins. Did you like that alliteration folks? And yes, I would like to buy a vowel.

I can't say Paddock was my favourite coach, his breathing during the post game interview was nothing short of annoying. As to his talent. Well slap me silly and call me Sally, if you can't lead that roster to the Stanley cup finals you may have some issues. Oh wait the entire team wants to kill you.

It was clear that in their last two games the Sens were sending a message to the organization. Be it the smoke resulting from burning Paddock effigies in the parking lot or perhaps the 5-0 loss to the Leafs, I think Brian Murray got the message. Paddock has left the building.

Now I would expect the Sens to go on an absurd tear, winning the next 20 games or something. If they fail to do so I would be very intrigued. I think it would be nice to see the D-corp step up and support the goalies.

No comments: